Legit-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Staff of Legit-Gaming would sincerely like to thank the members, admins, donators, and testers for their continuous help towards building LG. Overnight, this community has become a great success and it is all thanks to your constant support. Please

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not going to be active for a week for 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Not going to be active for a week for 2  Empty
PostSubject: Not going to be active for a week for 2    Not going to be active for a week for 2  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm not going to be active for a week or 2, going to Florida with my family. I'm leaving on the 12 and coming back idk when. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not going to be active for a week for 2    Not going to be active for a week for 2  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Hope to see you back soon and for fill your duties when you do :p
Back to top Go down
MortaL-SwaG
Owner
MortaL-SwaG

PostSubject: Re: Not going to be active for a week for 2    Not going to be active for a week for 2  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Well have fun good luck and welcome back when you do, we are all going to miss you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://wepwnnoobs.forumotion.com
Mr.Doggy
Developer
Mr.Doggy

PostSubject: Re: Not going to be active for a week for 2    Not going to be active for a week for 2  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Bye, see you soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not going to be active for a week for 2    Not going to be active for a week for 2  Empty

Back to top Go down

Not going to be active for a week for 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legit-Gaming :: RaZoR-Gaming Community :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: